Flipbook Publuu is a HTML5 flipbook website that can be used to convert PDF, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files into realistic flipbooks. This post is an option for creating a 3D Digital book.
With Publuu’s flipbook, you can create amazing 3D magazines, catalogs, e-brochures, eBooks, or e-newspapers by turning pages in minutes without any HTML programming knowledge or skills. You can output 3D Digital Brochures online or offline quickly for any use. This powerful full-featured page of software will help to promote your book flips, increase your book sales, or to showcase your e-books in realistic, animated 3D visuals. For more information about Publuu, you can visit: https://publuu.com/flipbook-maker
- Convert Adobe Acrobat PDF, Images, OpenOffice, Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel to HTML5 based 3D eBooks.
- Create a 3D page flip book, showing page flip effect and 3D rotating effect.
- Specify the page range (importing), page quality, and size for the imported PDF pages.
- Import hyperlinks (web/page/email links) and table of contents from original PDF.
- Enable searching for text in the flipbook.
- Detect large pages.
- Flexible rendering engine options to avoid distortion for some special PDF files.
- Save settings as projects for future use or editing.
- Multiple output options:HTML5, EXE, Zip, 3DP, FTP Server To.
- HTML5 allows you to upload it to a website for online viewing (with title, keywords, and other metadata specified).
- ZIP is a HTML5 zip file turning book pages, convenient for shipping.
- EXE (with settings title, icon, and size of the open window) and Zip allow you to email your users to view on their computers.
- 3DP is a special format for 3D PageFlip Reader – perfect for email sharing.
- For FTP Server will help you upload flipbooks directly to your website via the integrated FTP option.
- Mobile version for output HTML Flipbook which can be viewed on mobile devices via Browser (support single page slide or page flip on mobile).
- Burn to CD allows you to burn to disc so you can send users your physical media to view on their computers.
Online Upload For PDF Server
- Upload PDF to Publuu Server; publish Flipbook online without any tools.
- Manage online books by easily flipping (hide, delete, or share).
Templates / Scenes / Themes
- Design, save, import, and select templates for 3D flipping books, including 3D panoramic backgrounds.
- Background design with pre-designed animated scenes.
- Download and import free flipbook themes for decoration.
Design And Branding
- Define a logo, home page link for your page flipping book.
- Set custom information for the online flipbook, including the book name, website address, email, and detailed information. This will be displayed in the ‘About’ box.
- Language design for flipping books output.
- Create a table of contents for Flipbook
- Added a password to protect the page-turning of the book
- Set pre-loader for flipbook with a favorite color, text
- Enable Auto Flip by setting Flip Interval.
- Define page thickness, auto-scale the book for different sizes from the browser.
- Pre-set tilt angle when using page-flipping.
- Apply image or set pure color or gradient as your free background.
- Friendly for SEO and Google Analytics purposes.
- Allow viewers to share with friends via Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, etc., even more, Analytics sharing is supported.
Publuu Flipping Output Book Features
- With the Publuu flipbook you have created, the user will be able to:
- Page-flipping realistic 3D effects for reading ebooks.
- Rotating eBook in the 3D panoramic template with 360-degree effect.
- Click the navigation buttons to change pages.
- Double click or click the zoom button to zoom in or out on the page in multi-level.
- Manually define the Tilt Angle or mouse wheel to change the angle for viewing e-book pages.
- Thumbnail preview page to go to interested page quickly.
- Turning pages automatically.
- Turn page-turning sound on/off.
- View detailed ebook information.
- Share eBook URL via Facebook, Twitter, Digg, etc
- Add bookmarks to pages as notes for later reading.
- Print the entire eBook or a selected range of pages.
- View page-flipping ebooks in full screen.
- Open in Browser to a specific page by adding a page index to your URL. Ex: www.yourdomain.com/index.html? P = 4.